Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Childrens Charity Golf Tournament — Southern Ontario Event Photographer

Last week I volunteered to take team photos at a children's charity golf tournament involving business owners from the leisure boating industry. They were a great bunch of people and fun to photograph. I didn't get many action shots as I was there primarily to make sure I got a shot of all 36 teams together, so I had to plant myself at one hole to make sure I got them all as they played through. I had also hoped to have had access to a golf cart to whiz around the course to take some other shots, but they were short on carts, so that wasn't possible either.
All in all, it was a beautiful day for golf though, and they group raised over $24,000 for Children's Charity.. and really that's all that matters.
Here's a few shots from the day

golf tournament,charity,event photographer,southern ontariogolf tournament,charity,southern ontario,event photographergolf tournament,charity,event photographer,southern ontariogolf tournament,charity,southern ontario,event photographergolf tournament,charity,event photographer,southern ontariogolf tournament,charity,event photographer,southern ontario

They had several special 'contest' holes all over the course to add to the fun, including this 'closest to the keg' hole. The golfer who got their drive closest won a keg of beer! Not a bad prize at all I say.
golf tournament,charity,event photographer,southern ontario

No comments: