Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

life changing.

Someone has been keeping us very busy lately, so I apologize for the lack of blog posts.

Tomorrow.. Cooper is 1 month old already!
I still can't believe I'm a dad. It's surreal but amazing at the same time.

Despite the severe lack of sleep, and stress that has come as a result of taking care of a newborn, there are those moments when he's looking back at you, and you forget all that and nothing else matters.

And when he falls asleep in your arms, his peaceful innocence washes over you and somehow he has just stolen your heart.

he is life changing.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

natasha said...

Oh my goodness, one month old already?! He will be a surly teenager before you know it ;) (kidding!).

He is truly adorable. I hope you are all doing really well.